Monday 7 April 2014

Manga Kester '14


Would have put this one with my 'Mid-GCSEs Drawings' post, but I thought it deserved a post of its own.
Just so you guys get an idea of who I am, here's me in manga form! Again! I am so pleased with how this turned out, it's gotta be one of the best drawings I've ever done (all showing off aside, not in terms of how good it is but rather how proud I am of it). To give you some idea of how my drawing skills and I have changed, here's a link to the last time I did a drawing of myself all the way back in March 2013: http://shoopsoldierstuff.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/manga-me.html
So I've changed just a little bit, that's for sure!
(Also, you probably didn't even notice but just in case you did, the red smudge on the hand isn't intentional. I stupidly brushed off a bit of red lead and smushed it into the page at the same time. Doh!)
Credit to Obvian (http://www.teefury.com/people/66141/Obvian/) and the guys over at Teefury.com for the awesome T-shirt I'm wearing here, 'Red Five'.

No comments:

Post a Comment