Monday 7 April 2014

Hoverbike Manga: Overview

If you've seen two of the drawings in my last post, you'll know something about this.
After my exams are over, I won't have any distractions for about 10 weeks. This will be the longest period of free time I've ever had in my entire life, so I really want to do something worthwhile. I've enlisted the help of a close friend with creating a manga based on rival hoverbike gangs. This initially started out as a novel I was writing, but the plot got too convoluted along the way and the idea's kind of melted together a bit. So, I decided to simplify the storyline but turn it into a manga instead!
The initial sketches for ideas that I've finished are on the post below, and like I said, they are just initial concepts. It may not look anything like this when it reaches the final design stage and we start putting the manga together. That's pretty much all the background I can give you as I don't want to reveal any more of the storyline just yet in case someone else who's already finished all their exams steals the idea off me. An unlikely occurrence, but a precaution I want to take nonetheless. Thanks for your patience guys, and look forward to more information about this soon if I do some more concepts (for characters, bikes etc.)!

No comments:

Post a Comment