Thursday 13 February 2014

Dunny Stylised: Work In Progress


[See original drawing in post below] This thing is going SO well. I'm managing to get enough done in the few precious spare moments I have between GCSE revision and homework to stay on schedule to finish it in a reasonable amount of time. I love how it's turning out so far, the colour looks so crisp and clean compared to some of my older drawings and it's looking exactly how I wanted it to (which, if you've seen my Water Guardian post, you'll know is an incredibly rare thing for me and indeed most artists). Expect more updates soon, might do them weekly, fortnightly etc. but it doesn't look like it's gonna take that much longer to complete, so there may not be the need for any more. Enjoy!

Also, my Star Wars/Adventure Time mashup is still in progress. I'm working on it as best as I can but it's taking a longer time because it's much a much more complicated and detailed drawing. Ideally I could sit down for a few hours and just draw it and listen to music, but GCSEs really don't allow for free periods of time as long as that. I'll keep you guys posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment